A clutch bag is a must have this New Year’s Eve. However, while it looks pretty and dainty, there is often limited space! So packing the party essentials is, well… essential. To help you out, we have put together the ultimate beauty products that should be packed into your sparkly clutch bag this New Year’s Eve.
- Tissues: A must have! Always handy for those Christmas colds, runny noses, trips to the loo and the crying friend who just gets a bit too emotional whenever you’re together.
- Antibacterial hand gel: With lots of women eagerly applying makeup in the mirror, sometimes getting to the sink to wash your hands can be a challenge. Why not pack a small bottle in your bag for you to use if you feel your hands are a little unclean? I bring mine everywhere!
- Verdure Eau de Perfume: Stay fresh and invigorated all night long with our intense Eau de Perfume. With the travel size bottle (12ml), it’s the perfect handbag essential. The delicate combination of Mint, Citrus and Patchouli will put a smile on your face and keep you feeling uplifted throughout the evening.
- Lipstick: Don’t forget to pack your favourite colour so you can top up as needed and keep your lips looking succulent all night long.
- ID and coin purse: Avoid having money and cards falling everywhere in your bag. A little coin holder that allows you to also store cards is ideal for this and will keep your belongings safe and easily accessible when you need them.
- Verdure Hand Cream: New Year’s Eve is known for making new friends and meeting and greeting, especially if you are hosting. Why not pack our Verdure Hand cream which will keep your hands soft and fresh all day long? With its combination of shea butter, avocado and wheat germ oil and its super quick absorbing formula, greasy hands will not be a problem in 2016.
What do you pack in your clutch bag? Share your Malée pics with us!
The Malée team