The Verdure Moisturising Oil is a potent blend of natural sweet almond oil, coconut oil, argan oil and rosehip oil. Vitamin, fatty acid, moisture and hydration rich. Its non greasy formula is fast penetrating, light weight, nourishing and luxurious.
In an uplifting and revitalising scent (Verdure) with essential oil notes of citrus, mint and Patchouli.
Use it as daily moisture for hair, skin and nails or as a pre-shampoo treatment for dry and damaged hair to replenish hair from within and restore natural oils. Free from sulphates, parabens, silicones, mineral oils and animal originated ingredients.
This 5-in-1 product will work wonders from your head to your toes. The light weight formula is packed of vitamins, moisture and hydration without the grease.
Our Top Tips for using this Moisture Miracle:
1. Add a small amount of oil into the palm of your hands.
2. Rub together to warm the oil
3. Apply to the ends of your hair and leave for ten minute, rinse as normal. Alternatively put your hair in a bun and sleep with the oil over night and shampoo as normal in the morning for rehydrated and healthy hair.
4. For your hair, this miracle worker is a pre-shampoo moisture treatment and moisturiser, massage onto the ends of your locks, leave on for 20 minutes or longer and shampoo and rinse off. Do this a day before wash day for the sleek all back model look (That includes you too gentlemen).
5. A dime size amount on damp hair combed through before you blow dry your hair adds in much needed moisture and shine without being heavy to dehydrated locks. The Verdure scent in the air will be that little pick me up. Avoid the hair dryer all together and put your hair in a plait and allow it to air dry to let out in the morning.
6. Just for the guys, this make a great beard oil.
The Malée Team x