The secret to a good moisturising oil? The formula and your application.
It is the one product that can take you from pampering session to everyday grooming for men and women.
Here are our top tips for using our Verdure Moisturising Oil ;
1. Forget that the bottle says ‘body’ oil, this product will work wonders from your head to your toes. The light weight formula is packed full of vitamins, moisture and hydration without the grease.
2. A few drops into a running bath and you have yourself a nourishing bath oil.
3. A little goes a long way, a few drops on your nails and cuticles will have them strong and healthy.
4. For your hair, this miracle worker is a pre-shampoo moisture treatment and moisturiser, massage onto the ends of your locks, leave on for 20 minutes or longer and shampoo and rinse off. Do this a day before wash day for the sleek all back model look (That includes you too, gentlemen).
5. A dime size amount on damp hair combed through before you blow dry your hair adds in much-needed moisture and shine without being heavy to dehydrated locks. The Verdure scent in the air will be that little pick me up. Avoid the hair dryer altogether and put your hair in a plait and allow it to air dry to let out in the morning.
6. Just for the guys, this makes a great beard oil.
The Malée Team